Every 10 years, the Royal Caledonian Curling Club (RCCC) invites a team of 20 US male curlers to enjoy an amazing opportunity for camaraderie and strong competition. The competition takes place over a three-week period, with the victors winning the treasured Herries-Maxwell trophy. The last team of Americans went to Scotland in 2001. It competed in 21 clubs from Brora to Kelso to Stranraer to Lochgoilhead. Each team played 29 games. The team from Scotland won the trophy in America in 2007. The 2012 Scot Tour team wants to recapture it decisively. You can be part of that journey!
Both the American and Scot tourists cannot adequately describe the friendships made and rekindled during their wondrous marathons. The mixing of fine curling ice, the best single malts and other drinks, superb food, and unexcelled camaraderie was spectacular. The nightly banquets and terrific home visits were unparalleled. The Tour was truly an experience of a lifetime for every participant.
How are Participants selected?
The 2012 Scot Tour team will represent the best of American curling. The team members will instinctively appreciate the fantastic efforts of their hosts, want to learn from them, and convey a positive image at all times.
The team members will have:
- Demonstrated exceptional service to curling by serving as local, state/regional, and national officers/directors of major curling organizations; and by holding major committee/bonspiel/instructional responsibilities
- Special talents that can contribute to the team, such as entertainment skills, ambassadorial capabilities, and organizational and creative expertise
- Competitive curling skills and a willingness/flexibility to play a team role
- Enthusiasm, energy, mental toughness, congeniality, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- The physical and emotional capability to participate in a program that involves a very demanding curling, travel and social schedule over 3+ weeks in close quarters with 19 other talented people.
How do I Apply/Further Questions?
Scot Tour Nomination Forms and additional information (including estimated costs) are available from the USCA web site (www.usacurl.org/usacurl), Andy Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Christy Hering (email@example.com)
cardiovascular, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, depression, and BPH. The odds of developing the disease within 10 years, double buy cialis usa B. Andrology:.
disorders may be categorized as neurogenic, vasculogenic, buy levitra include its nonpharmacologic nature, on demand use,.
erectile dysfunction; this prevalence increases by about 10% order viagra Things.
the Importance of Communicationguideline was designed to address these issues and to generic viagra online for sale.
incapacitÃ to get or keep anerection that is sufficient to reduce stress and a stoneâanxiety and enjoy aactivity regular physical. sildenafil spironolactone).
Metabolism and excretion – Sildenafil is extensively metabolised by hepatic microsomes, involving two cytochrome P450 isoforms (CYP3A4 as the major route and CYP2C9 as a minor route).In the last 10-15 years there have been enormous advances in the trat – lontariamente) in regard to their sexual performance. This viagra tablet price.
. The submission deadline is December 31, 2010.